IGNORED

Lynx Lemmings

Serguei2

• 2 years later...

the rarity uide also takes into consideration the number of carts offered up for sale also I've found that a lot of the higher rarity value carts especially the telegames ones and others like hard drivin are really abundant here in australia where the local importer really promoted telegames and offered hard drivin as a pack in game. Lemmings maynot be extremely rare but anybody who owns a copy will be reluctant to part with it as it is such a great version of the game

I would classify Lemmings as extremely rare. You'll rarely see it offered anywhere for sale, and its typical selling price is $50. The Telegames games are, on the other hand, readily available, even if few want to pay the hefty prices that these games command.

I'll grant that Lemmings is a bit more common in Europe, but it still should be an 8 on any Lynx rarity guide. I can only think of two commercial releases that are actually harder to obtain.

It would be interesting to see actual production figures of the various carts as I believe in some cases the rarity is regional. Telegames carts are surprisingly abundant in australia, mainly because the importer(imported nintendo as well!)pushed the product in fact top of the page in the australian lynx catalogue is double dragon. supposedly rare carts like hard drivin were a common pack in cart in fact that can still be purchased new for around $au 15.00, others like joust are still available new for a reasonable price. I got warbirds and joust new 2 weeks ago for $26.00 and$17.00 respectively