IGNORED

Painter - Definitive Edition

CyranoJ

image-1024x463.png

Reboot-games are pleased to announce that we have permission from Sinister Developments for a fully licensed and official run of "Painter - Definitive Edition".

This game features new levels specifically created for this release, several bug-fixes to the original game, and has the ability to save level progress for each of the level sets to the cartridge. This will be a mini-format release in the style of our previous five releases.

We will be producing a limited run of 50 units. Once we have collected enough expressions of interest this project will move ahead.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your continued support which makes these small run projects possible.

Details and sign-up information at this link:

https://www.reboot-games.com/rebootnews/painter-definitive-edition-expression-of-interest/

DO NOT POST HERE "I'D LIKE ONE" - SIGN UP AT THE PAGE PLEASE!!! I AM NOT TRACKING/COUNTING/RESERVING FROM THIS THREAD.

• Like 10

UPDATE:

This will proceed.   

• I will invoice people later this week in the order the requests were recieved as there have been over the number of carts that will be produced in this run. 
  • I will hold the reservation for a week after the invoice is issued, at which point I will cancel it and start invoicing people who registered later, in order of arrival.

Thank you, everyone!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sargon said:

I'm curious, how do the levels compare to the previous cart release?  Does this include all the Jagfest and user created levels that were in the previous version PLUS additional new levels?

Yes. All plus more.

• Like 3