IGNORED

3DO / NEO-GEO POCKET for trade, nos

Ferris

Hey everyone. I have a few brand new 3DO and Neo-Geo Pocket Color units that I would like to trade off.

The 3DO is a Panasonic FZ-10 model, which is the last version of the 3DO that was released. I have found this unit to be the most reliable as it has the fewest moving parts. I also think it is the best looking out of the units. (See picture below) I bought these directly when the FZ-10 was discontinued, and they have been sitting in a dry, air conditioned area for quite some time. The units are “new old stock” and come shrink wrapped in a white box with power and a/v connections. No games or controllers are available for trade. =(

The Neo-Geo Pocket Color is the silver model, and includes batteries, complete instructions, warranty, and “Sonic Pocket Adventure” color video game cartridge. These units are “new old stock” and are still factory sealed in their original checkered silver boxes, which are in museum condition. The Neo-Geo Pocket also includes a built-in calendar, alarm, and horoscope. This is one beautiful portable and has the best movement and control out of any portable I have ever seen. It definitely lives up to its SNK Neo-Geo legacy.

Here are some pics of the units! I have multiples of each.

3DO.jpg

neogeocolor.jpg

The systems listed above are for trade. The items I am currently seeking are:

:!: Super Famicom - new in box or nos condition. First gen. No yellowing. Also looking for games.

:!: Famicom – decent condition. Original or second-gen. Also looking for games.

:!: Neo-Geo Gold – system in decent working order.

:!: ColecoVision – super clean near mint unit. Also looking for MIB or NOS games.

:!: Phillips CD-I, decent condition.

:!: Any 5200 Prototype Cartridges. Actually I’d be interested in almost any prototype Atari stuff. Depends on what it is.

:!: Game Boy Advance SP or Game Cube, preferably silver.

:!: Game titles for Lynx, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, or 3DO.

:!: Gotta get my buddy an XBOX for Christmas, so I'll consider one of those too ;)

Please private message me if you wish to make a trade. I'd really be excited to engage in a nice trade. :D I have a few of each of these units so I am open to pretty much anything. Serious inquiries only please.

Lol sorry that was definately a typo. I was thinkin ZR-1 for whatever reason. Yes, the units are the FZ-10 models, brand new in the shrink wrap. I'll trade in quantity too if anyone has something cool that they dont mind trading off.

But maybe two of them are. I have several of each of theseand I dont mind trading 2 for 1. Besides I'd rather get some Famicom stuff. *shruggs*

You never know if theres someone out there with a spare used xbox layin around who would really like a new 3DO and Neo Geo Pocket. I figured I shouldnt limit my options and I put those up there.

I'd say that a used Coleco for a new 3DO and a Neo Geo Pocket is a pretty good deal. 8)

When I put "Famicom" and "Super Famicom" at the top of my list... I'm basically looking for a Japanese Super Famicom unit, in nice shape or MIB. I don't really need any Super Famicom games, just the unit. I'd trade for some games though too. :D For the Famicom, I'm just looking for one of the typical Japanese red & white Famicom units in working order. Doesnt have to be super-perfect.

Sure, I'd be interested in some NES stuff too...pretty much anything for any of the listed systems above. I'm not expecting to get a brand new xbox with games for a little 3DO. ;)

If anyone is interested (especially someone with some Famicom stuff) private message me and maybe we can work something out.

Okay what part is confusing here? I didn't ask for a *new* GBA-SP. It could be used for all I care. So let's say theres a trader that wants to trade a used GBA-SP for a new 3DO and a new NGPC.... that would be about even. I'd go for that. Hell they may want two 3DO's for all I know.

What is so hard to understand? Trade me a damn ColecoVision then lol.

That's true... dude what I really want is some old Famicom and Super Famicom stuff... I just threw in the rest cuz its on my want list and you never know what sort of trades are out there so I included them. There are a few Lynx titles that I'd die for, wayy before an xbox or a GBA-SP.

Ive always been anti-Nintendo but lately I've been on some Nintendo trip that I cant get off of... that and 5200.

Ne ways... game on...

Really? What has your experience been with it? I'm just a regular old American who grew up with the NES and Super NES... I know that these systems are pretty much comparable to their Japanese and UK counterparts... but I think the Super Famicom looks SOOO much nicer, and they had some games over there that we never got over here... not in any quantity anyways.

I guess my question is, as a Super Famicom newbie, how did you get it hooked up to your tv? I know Japan uses NTSC but their power outlets are different.... how do you get power to the game system?

Mine came complete with everything except the video cable, but as it turns out it has the exact same output plug as a US SNES (and N64 and GameCube for that matter) so all you have to do is plug one in the back and plug the red/yellow/white into your video input (or input switchbox, or whatever). The display is NTSC so it won't roll, and the Japanese use the same voltage and plug we do so no "step down" is necessary like with Europe.

I'm saying, it's just a regular power supply. The console end plug size is a little different between the Japanese and NTSC ones, and I think the Japanese might draw a little less current, but I just plug it into a standard three prong AC outlet like I would one for a Super Nintendo. You could probably find an alternative one that would fit easily with a switch to set the right voltage at a Radio Crap or a Best Cry if you didn't get the standard power supply with your Super Famicom.

Lol definately. The 3DO was wayy ahead of its time. It came out even before the Jaguar and it could go head-to-head with the PlayStation and Saturn, even three years after its introduction. There were some pretty good games released for the 3DO at the time, my favorite being Road Rash. Very interesting system. I'm not just saying that to get a trade either. It was seriously cool. Its the essence of the first wave of "next-gen" systems that was the first nail on the coffin of the 8 and 16 bit systems.