IGNORED

3DO / NEO-GEO POCKET for trade, nos

Ferris

Damn' date=' I wish I had something worth trading[/quote']

I've got several of each so I'm sure I'll have some left later on down the road if you ever get something worth trading. I'm open to pretty much anything.

Its the essence of the first wave of "next-gen" systems that was the first nail on the coffin of the 8 and 16 bit systems.

The gold-plated nail of resurrection

Yep that about sums it up. It was a very interesting time when the 8-Bit and 16-Bit systems got washed away in the tide of Jaguar, 3DO, PlayStation, SegaSaturn, and finally N64. The graphical difference between the two generations were just huge... as compared to 64-Bit v 128. It was such an exciting time and I remember watching people shell out nearly one thousand dollars for the first 3DO units, like a year or two before Donkey Kong Country ever came out on the SNES.

The SNES, Genesis, and Turbo Duo were good systems. I'm sure the Panther would have been nice too. It was sad to see them fade out of existance, one right after another.