IGNORED

For sale Atari 5200 treasure trove (Wico sticks, multi-carts, track ball, etc.) - in person deal in Virginia/Northeast?

Karlis

Folks,

For years I have been saving all of my old Atari 5200 stuff and even buying some homebrew stuff here and there, all with the goal of setting it all up and playing the heck out of it.  I'm coming to the tough conclusion that I'm not ever going to do that.  So rather than have it continuing to take up two dresser drawers, I'd like advice on how/where to sell this at a reasonable price to a good home.  Not looking for ebay prices or breaking it up and selling it online.  Ideally I'd like to sell it in person to someone within the Virginia/Philly area (and all points in between).  

I've got two Wico sticks with y adaptors, a multi-cart from a few years ago, the old Sean Kelly dip switch multicart, the homebrew adaptor to use 2600 joysticks on the 5200, the track ball (in the box), a 4-port and 2-port consoles (one w/ box), two power supplies, and a handful of original Atari 5200 controllers.  At least two of those controllers are Rev9.  And several carts but nothing too rare.  I do have some unusual Atari 5200 paperwork - a mailed offer to Atari 5200 owners advertising "free installation" of an Atari 2600 adaptor.  

What's the best way to get all of this to a new home?  I'm in central Virginia but I drive up to Philly/South Jersey periodically, and through Richmond to Hampton Roads.  I could be talked into dumping the two consoles and mailing the rest, but frankly I'm an oldster who would prefer a face to face transaction.  

Any advice appreciated!

Sincerely,

Karlis

• Like 1