IGNORED

Here's a Video Game Site for the Cheapskates Among Us

http://dealnews.com/sections/video_games.html

I usually check this site every few days. But by the time I try to order something, the company selling the game has sold out. I ordered Ikaruga from Best Buy for $20 last month, and I just got an e-mail from them saying they don't have any more, so basically, tough shit. Talk about aggrivating.

Bestby.com sells games for $10, and then they don't ship them (they list them as on-order and then cancel it).  Why?  Isn't that illegal?

Not only that, but I TRIED to extend my backorder, but they only extended one out of 11 games. They couldn't fix it of course, so they suggested I order them again. But NOW they say "sold out"! I am SO pissed at them right now...

Bestby.com sells games for $10, and then they don't ship them (they list them as on-order and then cancel it).  Why?  Isn't that illegal?

Not only that, but I TRIED to extend my backorder, but they only extended one out of 11 games. They couldn't fix it of course, so they suggested I order them again. But NOW they say "sold out"! I am SO pissed at them right now...

It is not illegal unless they charge your card for it.

Back when the Dreamcast was big, I bought a bunch of games through them for $10 or $5 apiece. I was told that they were on-order, and after two months I got all but one of them. They said they were out of the other one, but I didn't get charged for it.

If you had a bazillion stores, you probably couldn't keep track of every item in inventory either. They aren't doing that bad of a job at it, you just have to be really quick to get the games.