IGNORED

Jag CD troubles

MattG/Snyper2099

Ok, there is a JagCD unit on ebay.uk and the price isn't outrageous yet. but the seller will only ship to the UK. I was wondering if I won, would someone be willing to recieve the package and have it shipped to me? I'd pay for everything of course. Or, if someone in the UK has a spare or even broken cdjag unit they would like to sell or trade, please contact me. They seem to sell much cheaper in the UK for some reason. Thanks!Why is it impossible to get a jagcd in the US for under $100? They sold 100's of thousands of them?

Remember, currency conversions. A US dollar is $1, and a UK Dollar is $1.60. You get a Jag CD for $70 in the UK, and it will cost over $100, then you factor in something like $25 shipping, if your lucky.

I've often pondered getting a Jag CD that worked, but didn't work, and replacing the CD gear drives and motors. Dunno though.

Saturn: Sure, make me an offer, no idea what a psu is worth these days, shipping to the us is likely to be about £6-8 for one I'd expect btw.

Okay. I let one go yesterday after it went over my initial bid, so I'll offer what this dude paid + whatever shipping (of course)... 8)

And if ya get the urge to toss in another one of those Tyrant Rotaries, I'll be more than happy to accept it. :grin:

Okies I've got your address already, so unless its changed, I'll stick it in the post tomorow probably and let you know what the postage was after, since Im sure I can trust you not to try and screw me over hehe, want it insured? extra fast? extra cheap?

Like I said, based on aproximate weight, I'd expect it to be about 6 to 8 quid postage, and that auction ended at £4.50...

Okies I've got your address already, so unless its changed, I'll stick it in the post tomorow probably and let you know what the postage was after, since Im sure I can trust you not to try and screw me over hehe, want it insured? extra fast? extra cheap?  

Like I said, based on aproximate weight, I'd expect it to be about 6 to 8 quid postage, and that auction ended at £4.50...

Cool, yeah my addy is still the same. Insurance would be great- since it's traveling so far. Just shoot me a total and I'll Paypal ASAP.

Thanks, man 8)