IGNORED

Ugly NES Nintendo Stuff on eBay - Starts at $1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3058340621

I am beginning to list all of my extra gaming stuff that has been laying around here. I am moving soon and need to get rid of it. Here is all of my ugly NES stuff that I have accumulated and all for an opening bid of $1. I don't know how to do that pin connector thing and to be honest, don't have the time or patience. So, check it out if you are into this sort of thing. :)

HA! HA! It is a toaster sale. I hear you about not wanting to mess with fixing the Nintendos. I sat down to fix one (install the new connector) and clean one this weekend. It took me almost at least half a football game (I did take many breaks and curse many times as the Dolphins got destroyed) after cutting my finger on the sharp metal inside and almost losing the like three dozen screws. I'll take apart a 2600 any day (a few screws, cleans up under the sink, etc.). Also, the NES connector costs almost $10 once you pay shipping and you can't really sell the NES for more than $25 even if it is in great condition. Good luck on your auctions though!

HA! HA! It is a toaster sale. I hear you about not wanting to mess with fixing the Nintendos. I sat down to fix one (install the new connector) and clean one this weekend. It took me almost at least half a football game (I did take many breaks and curse many times as the Dolphins got destroyed) after cutting my finger on the sharp metal inside and almost losing the like three dozen screws. I'll take apart a 2600 any day (a few screws, cleans up under the sink, etc.). Also, the NES connector costs almost $10 once you pay shipping and you can't really sell the NES for more than $25 even if it is in great condition. Good luck on your auctions though!

I hear ya, I am happy with whatever the auction ends at. Mainly, I bought these when they had a bunch of games and bargained enough so that the system was free and I just resold the games. These are basically just extra "stuff" that is leftover. I have a bunch of broken Atari's to do now. I will have to wait until tomorrow and will probably throw them up on eBay too. ONE IS A BIG SEXY TOO! Needs some work though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3058340621

I am beginning to list all of my extra gaming stuff that has been laying around here.  I am moving soon and need to get rid of it.  Here is all of my ugly NES stuff that I have accumulated and all for an opening bid of $1.  I don't know how to do that pin connector thing and to be honest, don't have the time or patience.  So, check it out if you are into this sort of thing.   :)

Replacing the system connector is as easy as inserting a game. You do need to remove about 15 screws, but after that, you remove the system connector and insert a new one.

Replacing the system connector is as easy as inserting a game.  You do need to remove about 15 screws, but after that, you remove the system connector and insert a new one.

Cool, so place your bid!!

=) I have 3 NES decks, and 2 SNES decks sitting here. I just replaced the system connector in one of the NES decks. Works great now. I think my girlfriend would kill me if I got more NES systems.