IGNORED

So, you can fix Paddle Controllers huh?

dude it is sooo easy to fix them and sell them for 12.00 a piece. all you need to do is take the potentiometer apart and clean the black shit out of it and put it back together.

Place your bid then! :D

I am more the type to wait till the end and snipe em. I rarely actully bid thru ebay. I know some sellers don't like it, sorry. :D

so Canada is considered international?

Why wouldn't it be?

I think that is funny when Canadians think they are part of the U.S. :)

You guys still live in a different country, eh?

Seriously though, the items are already all packaged up in a Priority Mail box and that cannot be sent to Canada so this is U.S. only.

Not in a Priority mail box.  :(

Yeah for USA, but for Canada, use Airmail :ponder:

No, the box is the problem, not the service. The post office won't let you send Priority mail boxes outside the U.S. !

You never thought about one thing........if the box saying "Priority mail", one simple thing to do is just wrapped up the box with brown paper, that way will not noticed "priority mail".....then bring to the post office and ask for airmail to Canada, so they will not noticed "priority mail" on the box.

Not in a Priority mail box.  :(

Yeah for USA, but for Canada, use Airmail :ponder:

No, the box is the problem, not the service. The post office won't let you send Priority mail boxes outside the U.S. !

You never thought about one thing........if the box saying "Priority mail", one simple thing to do is just wrapped up the box with brown paper, that way will not noticed "priority mail".....then bring to the post office and ask for airmail to Canada, so they will not noticed "priority mail" on the box.

Alright, Alright.....the truth is that I just don't like you Canadians.....with your Molson beer, Tim Horton donuts and the "eh's". Also, I think you people have milk that comes IN A BAG. WTF?

Just Kidding......my wife is Canadian.....I met her on an internet chat and we've been married about 5 years now. 8)

You never thought about one thing........if the box saying "Priority mail",   one simple thing to do is just wrapped up the box with brown paper, that way will not noticed "priority mail".....then bring to the post office and ask for airmail to Canada,  so they will not noticed "priority mail" on the box.

Sure I have, you've received such packages from me before IIRC. But it costs time and money to do that. Not everybody is willing to do that. ;)

wrapping things in brown paper scares me. Think about it, if that paper gets a rip and somehow gets torn off, then what? Even if the postal service wanted to figure it out (which they wouldn't) they couldn't! There would be no address because it would either be written on or taped on the brown paper that is who knows wear.

I guess if you taped the hell out of it, that might work. :ponder:

Ok thats a good enough excuse for me. I just find it funny how many American eBay'ers won't ship to Canada because they think they are shipping overseas and its going to cost $50 a lbs. (or should I say Kg.) or they think they have to fill in forms in triplicate, talk to a customs agent and be subject to a strip search at the Post Office. Ok the triplicate forms may be true, but I don't think the strip search happens.

Alright, Alright.....the truth is that I just don't like you Canadians.....with your Molson beer, Tim Horton donuts and the "eh's".  Also, I think you people have milk that comes IN A BAG.  WTF?

not only does it come in a bag, but we also call it Homo Milk. BTW, Crispy Kreme ain't got nutin' on Tim Hortons!

Sure I have, you've received such packages from me before IIRC. But it costs time and money to do that. Not everybody is willing to do that.  ;)

Yeah, that is true, but there have other way without brown paper. You can revese the box backward, so that way not noticed "Priority mail"

I show you two pictures (before and after)

post-1350-1068588091_thumb.jpg

post-1350-1068588092_thumb.jpg

Sure I have, you've received such packages from me before IIRC. But it costs time and money to do that. Not everybody is willing to do that.  ;)

Yeah, that is true, but there have other way without brown paper. You can revese the box backward, so that way not noticed "Priority mail"

:lolblue: What about the USPS printed over and over on the box. :lol:

My local post office employees would laugh at me and throw that package right back in my face if I tried that scam. Why do you think they print the "USPS" on the reverse......nope, they don't like that. That would actually be a good way to have your package "lost in the mail" or possibly screwed with my customs. I don't recommend that at all!!

I can't get away with that anymore, they refuse packages like that at my post office now. In fact, I had to sign an agreement when I got the last large batch of boxes. :(