IGNORED

So, you can fix Paddle Controllers huh?

wrapping things in brown paper scares me.  Think about it, if that paper gets a rip and somehow gets torn off, then what?  Even if the postal service wanted to figure it out (which they wouldn't) they couldn't!  There would be no address because it would either be written on or taped on the brown paper that is who knows wear.  

I guess if you taped the hell out of it, that might work.   :ponder:

Most places won't let you ship stuff with brown paper on it for just that reason. It rips off and they cant ship it. Now before you climb all over me I know that some people still do it and not everyone will stop you.

You could slip the USPS box in an envelope. It's cheap, and the hard padding is already provided for with the box. I did that once, when I already had it sealed up and they said I couldn't do it, so I just took one of the envelopes they had and stuffed it in that. They didn't say nothing about that.

Ask Eric Ball, it probably surprised him when the package came and had a priority box inside of it.

You could slip the USPS box in an envelope.  It's cheap, and the hard padding is already provided for with the box.  I did that once, when I already had it sealed up and they said I couldn't do it, so I just took one of the envelopes they had and stuffed it in that.  They didn't say nothing about that.

Ask Eric Ball, it probably surprised him when the package came and had a priority box inside of it.

LMAO I would like to see an enevelope, that a box with 6 paddles controllers can fit in . :D