IGNORED

Oh Bunny! look what i just won on ebay!

i know. a weird topic title. ;) .

but since the jaguar is slowly turning more offtopic and jaguar related (i love it that way!) i tought i might as well add another topic.

i have been wanting top buy these babys to buy for a week now.. and i...bought them! :D. aint they cool!?

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=3057333223

this is the only thing i won on ebay. the rest i bought in shops.

i also bought 4 games:

Bust a move 2 arcade edition

need for speed

fifa 96

fifa 97 (hey the fifa games were just 3 dollars each! :D)

any comments on my growing collection? :)

post--1-1068666799_thumb.jpg

post--1-1068666800_thumb.jpg

post--1-1068666801.jpg

Pretty nice! I was going to get the VCD card for the Saturn, but I ended up getting a VCD player setup with remote for my Dreamcast instead, and have since bought a DVD that supports the VCD standard (as well as every standard in existance on cd/dvd). So I haven't bothered getting the Saturn and 3DO VCD cards since I'd never use them now. I did get this 4M turbokey cart, which I think is supposed to be mainly for import game compatibility, but I mainly got it for the memory card so I could use it with Heretic, which requires a memory card to save; unfortunately, this cartridge isn't compatible with Heretic, so it's basically useless to me since I don't own any import games on the Saturn. Anyone interested in it? Anyone have a regular memory card that will work with Heretic that I can trade this cartridge for?

post-149-1068684499_thumb.jpg

Could we please keep this forum for the Atari Jaguar news only please post these things in the other sections of Atari Age.

ok everyone. so from now one we are only going to post the following on the other section, since they have been made for these things:

hacks. show youre atari jaguar hacked programs

programming: IF you want to program or are programming and dont know what to do post youre topics here.

off topic

for off topics.

marketplaceif you want to sell a atari jaguar or games do it in marktplace

emulation

For atari jaguar emulation post all youre questions here.

modern gamingFor new atari jaguar releases, questions about new atari jaguar post it here.

all atari jaguar related.

happy TXG/MNX?

Could we please keep this forum for the Atari Jaguar news only please post these things in the other sections of Atari Age.

ok everyone. so from now one we are only going to post the following on the other section, since they have been made for these things:

hacks. show youre atari jaguar hacked programs

programming: IF you want to program or are programming and dont know what to do post youre topics here.

off topic

for off topics.

marketplaceif you want to sell a atari jaguar or games do it in marktplace

emulation

For atari jaguar emulation post all youre questions here.

modern gamingFor new atari jaguar releases, questions about new atari jaguar post it here.

all atari jaguar related.

happy TXG/MNX?

Happy ?

No not really it was just a simple question. You may talk about everything on Atariage for me, I just didn't see what the topic sega saturn had to do with the Atari Jaguar.

Hmm maybe I better only read the forum and not reply to anything because I don't like these childlike responses.