IGNORED

Most addicting Lynx game

vanman

For me, it's a toss up between California Games and Crystal Mines II (with Buried Treasure, of course ;) ).

Surfing on Cal Games is some of the best fun I've ever had on the Lynx, and multiplayer "combat surfing" is an experience every Lynx fan should try! :D

CM2, OTOH, is wonderful fun and frustratingly addicting, both at the same time. There's nothing like seeing the exit appear after 10 minutes of hard work to finish the level, only to get crushed by a rock or gobbled by a baddie!

No question, for me it's Klax. I just keep coming back to it over and over again no matter how many other cool Lynx games I get. Klax is NEVER far from the cartridge port.

I also find myself inexplicably drawn to RoboSquash as well.

For me, it's a toss up between California Games and Crystal Mines II (with Buried Treasure, of course ;) ).

Surfing on Cal Games is some of the best fun I've ever had on the Lynx, and multiplayer "combat surfing" is an experience every Lynx fan should try! :D

!

California games is the best! I only like the 2600 and lynx versions. But they are my favorite games of all time. The surfing on the 2600 is fun once you get used to it though.

California Games ---great game to pass to friends!!!

I will distroy your high score!!!! hahahahaha

Rygar ---- The only Lynx game i ever beat!

Slime World --- i love exploring them underground tunnels.

Shanghai --- unlimited replays!

others: Chips Challange, Cyrstal Mines 2 and Klax!

It is interesting because you would never really associate Atari with puzzle games as they are known for their arcade conversions but I agree the Lynx probably has the best puzzle games out of any handheld system. I agree, that Shanghai and Chips Challenge are utterly addicting and have almost endless replay value. Shanghai in particular because of the variations of the starting board. I also put in a vote for Xenophobe which I find utterly absorbing.