IGNORED

Couple BJL Questions

Saturn

Thanks, Stone. Completely solved my problem. :)  

I thought it would be alright, but didn't want to try and find out the hard way that it wasn't. ;)

Think of the BJL as a Jag+. Exactly the same as a normal one, except the BIOS includes more useful things than come as standard :D

Once the (cart/CD) software's running they're identical, as there's no underlying difference between the two.

Stone

Did you win it at ebay.de?

Nah, I got it from Best Electronics a while back but it didn't have a PSU or any software. :(

I was bidding on one but then decided not to take it anymore (Couldn't really afford it :D).

I hear ya, those JagCD auctions can get way up there. Good luck on the next one. 8)

Woohoo!

The JagCD is hooked up and works perfectly. 8) 8) 8)

I also got a BS network (two console) going right now!!! I couldn't get the network running with a Scatbox to a Jaglink (RS232), so I redid the wiring and hooked up a Catbox and used the RS485 CatNet/ScatNet standard.

I had to try the toggle switch in all three positions on back of the Catbox to finally find the right one (up) for RS485. That dude should have silk screened some info on these babies. ;)

I just got an Aircars network going and thought I'd give the B&C version a go with a regular one since there had been discussion about it not working for some people. It works just fine for me. I'm still using the RS485 with the "two player direct serial" option selected.

I wonder why it works for some and not others :?