IGNORED

Swordquest Waterworld

AtariLover7

Hi,  I am looking for a copy of Swordquest Waterworld.  Other than Ebay, where can I find a copy?  I want to give it as a gift for someone.   :wink:

Why not eBay.....

other than the fact that they have been going for a lot of money lately for some reason.

:?

Me? Sorry, I only have one and it's sadly cartridge only. I dropped about $70 for mine but it was in a lot with a couple others I needed too and this was awhile ago. Don't expect to get one cheap......especially around the Holidays.

Good Luck with your search though!! :D

No Image Available? :?

Who would pay $110 for a cart without a pic or even a description of the label. That seems silly. For that amount of money, they should be able to take the time for a quick scan. :P

No Image Available? :?

Who would pay $110 for a cart without a pic or even a description of the label. That seems silly. For that amount of money, they should be able to take the time for a quick scan. :P

Atari2600.com may be a little bit on the high price side but their stuff is always top notch quality. They would be one of the very few retailers who I would be inclined to trust sight-unseen. Plus, I’m sure that Joe would email you a scan if asked.

Yep atari 2600 (Joe) and I have done some big dealings. He is a bit high on somethings and a bit low on others. He is a very good person to deal with. I have trusted him with Thousands of dollars before and vice versa. All his merchandise is clean and tested. He takes credit cards. Also will work with you and is a very nice person . :thumbsup:

I`ve bought obelix NTSC from atari2600, I`ve paid 120,00 for it and it is NTSC.

I`ve bought two obelix on ebay, WITH NO "P" ON END LABEL, paid 60,00 each , and both are PAL format.

The games at atari2600 might be a bit expensive, but at least you get what you pay for.That 550$ Quadrun cart with perfect labels is better that a 350$ Quadrun off ebay with a bunch of screwholes and actiplaque.

I would gladly buy from them again (for ultra rare carts, at least.).

8)

Just to support things,

Joe really is great to deal with. I have spent quite a bit at his booths over the years, and never regretted it. Yes, its expensive, but its worth it. Bargain hunters don't go to Nieman Marcus, same thing here. I'm with Matt on the Quadrun thing; I think what we saw was everyone cashing in on the Antiques Roadshow rerun and the instant hype of seeing them go. It happens. There really are not that many of those going around, IMHO.

Some days I think I would pay 550 for the box!

Cassidy

It's amazing they want $550 for Quadrun :P ...

I don't know. I'm starting to think all those quadruns at the end of last year/beggining of this year may have been a fluke. I haven't seen one for sale since March on ebay. Not that it's worth quite $550. I'd be willing to bet the box is worth $550 though. :D

quadrun sales i've seen on ebay since march this year:

month: price

5: 185

5: 325

5: 325

6: 305

6: 239

6: 168

7: 330

8: 359

8: 300

10: 275