IGNORED

Brett Hull Hockey on eBay! (Prototype)

Ze_ro

In case no one has noticed yet, I came across this on eBay. It looks like a prototype of Brett Hull Hockey for the Jaguar, seeing as it's only the guts of the cartridge with no casing. Anyone out there care to get this thing dumped before it gets lost?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=1250019779

(By the way, I have nothing to do with this auction, just thought it would be of importance to the rest of you)

--Zero

Soemthing looks funny about that chip to me, but then again I've never seen a prototype Jaguar game. You would think it would be bigger and have more than one EPROM...

I'm fairly sure it has been dumped, I played it on CD at Sean Kelly's place once. Of course at the time I didn't know it was an unrelased game (I didn't know anything about the Jag back then).

Tempest

• 1 year later...

All I get is

Invalid Item

The item you requested ( 1250019779 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

:?

All I get is

Invalid Item

The item you requested ( 1250019779 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Look at the date from the first post. Its over 1 year old. :D ;)

All I get is

Invalid Item

Look at the date from the first post. Its over 1 year old. :D ;)

DUH! My mistake. Oh well, I guess there's something positive about the way JI2 scrolls away old messages!

Still, I'd like to know if there's a picture of it!