IGNORED

Are there any jaguar extras to buy?

ATARIPITBULL

Did jaguar ever make thing like dust covers, carrying cases, and cartridge holders. There are full lines of such things for the 2600, 5200, 7800, and the Lynx system, but I have yet to see any for the Jag. If there are such things and you know were to get them, please let me know.

It's worth pointing out that Jaguar cartridges are almost the same size as audio cassettes. This means that you might be able to find a tape case that holds the games well. Unfortunately, the "handle" on the top means you won't be able to close the case if it has a top, and the bulge on the back may cause problems. They really should have made a dust cover... expecially since the cartridge port is so wide open.

--Zero

There are some Nintendo64 cases that will work with Jaguar cartridges; Someone told me about a brand called the "videomatic"(?) and said it could be found at either Walmart or Kmart or maybe both. I found an N64 case at a Goodwill store, without the box, so I don't know what brand it is, but mine holds 24 carts, but they have to be put in backwards to fit, because of the curved back of the carts. I know the "videomatic" comes in both 12 and 24 cart sizes. Hope this helps. I tried the cassette case thing at one time, but they wouldn't fit because of the curved back(the holders were just too close together, and it didn't matter whether I tried to insert the carts forward or backward, it was the same(at least on the one I tried)).

• 13 years later...

Can anyone notify everyone everywhere for getting even frequent Jag online games pertaining to $10 or even less and acquire dependable buggies. I acquired 3 online games (Club Generate in addition to Trevor McFur) from a generally dependable origin, in addition to neither of them online game works at all. I really do not need to invest a lot of cash replacing these, just ooking for most help!!

(Club Generate in addition to Trevor McFur)

Do you mean Club Degenerate? One of my favorite adult themed Jag CD game-film demo's personally..

Try Googling Best Electronics or B&C Computervisions. They will have some loose carts on the cheap that will be guaranteed. Try cleaning the ones you have, they should work fine (and your Jaguar for that matter.)

@Austin LOL!!