IGNORED

Final 3 Jaguar 64 Dev Kits left...

Curt Vendel

I have 3 Jaguar 64 Developer kits left, Alpine 2mb board with several CD's choke full of dev tools, samples, source code and lots more.

Plus the massive 600 double sided pages Developers Manual !!!

$300 each plus shipping, last call !!! Once these are gone, you'll have to pay full price from places like Best, B&C and off of Ebay which will probably be even higher!!!

Curt

2 Jag Dev Cd's, now a 3rd with lots of goodies... still haven't gotten all of Club Drives Source code moved, so its not avail on these CD's The Cinepak CES Demo CD right now unencrypted.... and I think I'm going to leave it like that, let people who get it, encrypt and burn a new copy themselves, good learning exercise. CD to Alpine Loader v.02 Disk, and of course the Jag Encryption files CD.

So lots of good stuff, how much for them seperate, I dunno $20? plus shipping.

Curt

Too bad I just spent $350 on an arcade machine this past weekend :(

Just a side note: I finally got to play the original tempest arcade game (To young to remember it when it was new). The machine was in great condition, but I'm use to using the jag controller, that rotary controller was a litle weird to get use to.

2mb board means only a 2mb game in the Alpine at a time....   I would think 2MB should be fine for most homebrewers until they get insanely good at Jag coding and we start to see some monster sized code.

No worries dude :)

@Tempest:absolutely NOTHING wrong with having a 2MB board, it's just a pain if it's all you have with you and you want to try out a 4MB image :) My 4MB Alpine's at my parents' house; I only have my 2MB one here, and though I brought ROMs of all my carts with me to save me having to cart the entire collection around (pun intended ;)) I can't use all of them given the 4Mb ones won't go on the Alpine. Otherwise no biggie :)

Stone