IGNORED

Jaguar Syndicate

someguy

I have a copy of Jaguar Syndicate, but because I bought it used with no instructions I can't puzzle out how to play it.

I did find a website that has a picture of an overlay, but that's not enough to help me.

Does anyone know if there is a manual online?

yes, there is an online manual, that's where I got my instructions for the game too. Unfortunately, I don't remember where, but I have a few ideas.

http://www.atarihq.com/interactive/

I believe ther might be a link at the top of this forum, you might also try the Atarihq site itself (theres a link to it at the very top of jaguar interactive)

I'll have to get back to you on some others, my server seems to be having problems right now as I can't get anything to load but right here, right now.

JI2 is short for the forum held by Atari gaming headquarters (atarihq), called Jaguar Interactive 2 (obviously there was an original). It's THE place for Jaguar enthusiasts, or at least it used to be...it was, at one time, my favorite message board, but it has degraded into a place to yell at each other and have flame wars, there are some VERY moronic and judgemental people who hang out there and I've gotten sick of it, so I only check in once in a while to see what's new, because it is still the place to get the latest Jaguar news. There are some good people too, but the jerks have started to far outway the cool people. That's why this is my new home. At lest here people can carry on intelligent conversations and actually be HELPFUL in sharing ideas and opinions.

[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

by the way, I just recently got into JI2 and it does have a link at the top under "online info" that has a list of Jaguar manuals and Syndicate IS there, so my link will get you almost there...just click on online manuals.

I always found Syndicate a hard game to play without a mouse... joysticks don't work well for these kinds of games unfortunately It's too bad Atari never came out with a mouse, it could have been very useful for Theme Park and Baldies as well...

--Zero