IGNORED

Painter Qs. (for Sinigord)

davidcalgary29

1. Are we going to see "Painter 2" in 2004?  :)  

2. Would "Painter 2" = "Pepper II"? *hopeful*

3. What about the Lynx?

1 & 2. I have had some thoughts about how Painter could evolve, maybe I should check out Pepper II since I have never seen it. I suspect any changes would probably make the game more puzzle and less arcade.

3. I have no plans to do any Lynx development. I've had too little time to spend on the Jaguar, so I don't want to further divide my efforts.

Regards,

Gordon

1. Are we going to see "Painter 2" in 2004?  :)  

2. Would "Painter 2" = "Pepper II"? *hopeful*

3. What about the Lynx?

1 & 2. I have had some thoughts about how Painter could evolve, maybe I should check out Pepper II since I have never seen it. I suspect any changes would probably make the game more puzzle and less arcade.

3. I have no plans to do any Lynx development. I've had too little time to spend on the Jaguar, so I don't want to further divide my efforts.

Regards,

Gordon

It's great to hear you're going to expand Painter Gordon. I actually appreciate the fact you're focusing on the Jaguar. There is much less out there for the Jag. Pepper II is a blast, I have it for the Colecovision. Painter is very fun the way it is though, you could just create new levels for us to solve and that would keep us happy, but expanding the development into different puzzle games would be wonderful!

Jason

No, no, no!!

Gordon must UPGRADE Painter in the same manner & tradition Nintendo would: he must make it 3D, first person, and put in extremely annoying voices for all onscreen characters if he is going to release a sequel!! To just add more levels is not enough!!

We Jag owners are very demanding!

:D

Mendon