IGNORED

A family portrait...

ApolloBoy

Meaning you're used to off-white (yellowed) SNESes? Or just one of the more recent white versions?

Maybe ApolloBoy dipped it in bleach?

That is a dysfunctional family - I see the 2 Segas and 2 NESes, but was the Atari adopted?

Don't tell it, or it'll become suicidal or something.

Meaning you're used to off-white (yellowed) SNESes?  Or just one of the more recent white versions?

Maybe ApolloBoy dipped it in bleach?

That is a dysfunctional family - I see the 2 Segas and 2 NESes, but was the Atari adopted?

Don't tell it, or it'll become suicidal or something.

No, my SNES wasn't bleached or anything. Besides, bleaching yellowed plastic doesn't get rid of the yellowing.

Other than the Nintendo items (I have only owned the Gameboy and currently, the GBA SP), I have the other items but I have never put them together in one picture.

Luckily they all behaved when you took your picture. We all know how hard it is to get the kids to behave when taking a family picture :D

I wish my kids would behave like that, I see you have the type 1 Genisis, I have seventuplets of them. belive you me,

she was one happy camper after she got finished getting all of them out! but now none of them behave. and I have

one that sort of feels left out from everything. you see he's a MgeaDrive, you know the runt of the litter. but hey!

thats fine with me. they are all perfect in their mother's eyes!

I wish my kids would behave like that, I see you have the type 1 Genisis, I have seventuplets of them. belive you me, she was one happy camper after she got finished getting all of them out! but now none of them behave. and I have one that sort of feels left out from everything. you see he's a MgeaDrive, you know the runt of the litter. but hey! thats fine with me. they are all perfect in their mother's eyes!

:lol: