IGNORED

Does anybody have any ECS games?

I've only got one ECS game (Mind Strike), and i'll never sell it off, because it's my favorite INTV game. But why don't you make your own ECS games? It's programmable, after all. It's BASIC interpreter is a little odd, and you don't have a lot of memory to work with, but you can still make a decent game with it. If you just want to type some already written games in, try this link. http://www.cs.buffalo.edu/~mjhayes/ecs/EcsBasic.html

I don't have all the ECS games, but I have a couple. I found them overall to be hugely disappointing. Both the Scooby-Doo game and Jetson game are just blatant licensing gimmicks with bland games. Mr. Basic was no fun. A lot of the later INTV games were much much more fun than the ECS games. I did hear Mind Strike was decent though, but don't have that one.

I messed around with the programming though and that's interesting. You pretty much need the manual (there are good text versions of it out there on the Internet). It was amusing to take graphics from games like Burgertime and make the hotdog walk across the screen.

I don't have all the ECS games, but I have a couple.  I found them overall to be hugely disappointing.  Both the Scooby-Doo game and Jetson game are just blatant licensing gimmicks with bland games.  Mr. Basic was no fun.  A lot of the later INTV games were much much more fun than the ECS games.  I did hear Mind Strike was decent though, but don't have that one.  

I messed around with the programming though and that's interesting.  You pretty much need the manual (there are good text versions of it out there on the Internet).  It was amusing to take graphics from games like Burgertime and make the hotdog walk across the screen.

would you be willing to sell those over all disapointing games? Maybe just one? Please I'm desperate!

would you  be willing to sell those over all disapointing games? Maybe just one? Please I'm desperate!

Sorry, that would leave a hole in my collection. :( I did sell my only duplicate a while back on eBay. If I sold all my games that were dissappointing, I'd end up with a LOT of holes in my collections!

I guess I fall in to the collector category and will keep any game, even if it's crap.

I bought an ECS and I can't find any games. Would anybody sell me one? Please?

Chairmonkey,

I have 'em all which I could sell you:

Jetson's (loose, cart a little beatup but worked last time I checked)

Mr. Basic (loose, but have all instructions/overlays)

Melody Blaster (sealed)

Mind Strike (sealed)

World Series Baseball (complete in box)

Scooby Doo Maze Chase (complete in box)

Let me know if you're interested. I'd probably prefer to sell them all together.