IGNORED

Wanted: Brain Dead 13

The Helper

quote:

Originally posted by The Helper:

I will be willing to trade on Mint Condition Boxed Rayman cartridge, still has the shrinkwrap on it with a just a little off the top to test the cartridge for a copy of Brain Dead 13.

You might want to wait until one comes up on eBay. I was able to pick up one, still shrinkwrapped, for $7.00 recently, so it doesn't seem to be a much sought after game. I've played it very little thus far, but had fun watching the intro and getting killed rather quickly when I first started the game.

..Al

This is what I need to finish my collection;

Braindead 13

Space Ace

Attack of the Mutant Pengiuns

Flip Out

Double Dragon

Club Drive

Worms

Soccer Kid (I have it on 3DO)

Protector&Protector SE

AirCars

Zoop

Ruiner Pinball

Telegames Soccer

Fever Pitch soccer

Dino Dudes

Iron Soldier II cart (i have cd)

I have quite a few that don't have boxes though, and I'm looking for cheap copies with the boxes. Several of these games I traded away for other Jag stuff like Club Drive for Kasumi Ninja, Aircars& catbox for Flashrom.

Half of these games I just want for collectors purposes as they don't interest me in the least, which is why I still don't have them.

quote:

Originally posted by The Helper:

Zoop is actually a pretty fun puzzler.

I was totally disappointed with Worms.

I loved Ruiner Pinball.

I had some fun with FlipOut.

Double Dragon sucked.

Zoop was one of those games I paused on for a while when I was taking screenshots. Once I figured out what I was supposed to be doing (instructions? Who reads the instructions? Why'd I even scan them? ) it was somewhat addicting, but you really need to think fast to succeed in that game. Ruiner Pinball looks cool also, and I'll be playing that one a bit as I'm a huge pinball fan.

I didn't play it for very long, but I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be doing in Flip Out, so I'll have to go back to that one after I read the instructions. And I didn't play Double Dragon very long, not really my cup of tea.

It would be cool to see Zoop! ported to the Gameboy Advance.

..Al

Last time I checked, Video game liquidators had new copies for 10-15 bucks. I sold my copy to a guy in Italy that couldn't get it. I checked the pricing at VGL to estimate a selling price (I intended to buy it from VGL again, the sale was a favor). I still have to buy a new copy though...

Its just so damn rare on eBay - its not expensive but finding it has been my problem. Its one of the elusive last ones I need to complete my collection. Just so everyone knows this is what I know I need to complete the collection

Soccer Kid

Brain Dead 13

Battlemorph

Atari Karts

Iron Soldier II CD and Cart

World Tour Racing

I would be willing to trade a Jaguar CD system with Blue Lightning (no box) straight up to anyone who has a boxed version of Atari Karts or a Iron Soldier II Cart.

quote:

Originally posted by Gunstar:

Last time I checked, Video game liquidators had new copies for 10-15 bucks. I sold my copy to a guy in Italy that couldn't get it. I checked the pricing at VGL to estimate a selling price (I intended to buy it from VGL again, the sale was a favor). I still have to buy a new copy though...

I'm glad I didn't pay more than $15 for it then. It's bad enough that I paid $200 for BattleSphere when 4Play will probably start selling them again soon for much less.

..Al