IGNORED

Looking for stuff

Rocko

I kinda thought we dropped this, everyone isnt saying it now except a few people.

Only on the condition that you not continue to try to leech stuff off members here until you grow up and learn a little responsibility, Vanman. How many times are you going to ask for the same stuff? How many threads are you going to start asking for the same things that were offered to you by several members here already in the past that you turned down because you couldn't get a Money Order or send via PAYPAL?

Welcome back vanman.

LOL :D Doesn't look like I am the only skeptical one here.

I am surprised that he isn't looking for a 3do too.

Why would I want a 3do? I dont like the games except for the ones made for pc and the Return Fire series. Why would I buy a system just for those?

I kinda thought we dropped this, everyone isnt saying it now except a few people.

Only on the condition that you not continue to try to leech stuff off members here until you grow up and learn a little responsibility, Vanman. How many times are you going to ask for the same stuff? How many threads are you going to start asking for the same things that were offered to you by several members here already in the past that you turned down because you couldn't get a Money Order or send via PAYPAL?

Dude. I havent tried to leech stuff off people at AA. I can send money orders and no one has offered me anything. I dont think I have started any other want-threads.