IGNORED

A sad day

Stone

well... I really don't know what to say on this one... Having only gotten one opportunity to meet the legenday creature in person and ply her with digestives I can safely say she will be missed.

looking on the bright side there can't have been many animals which have had so much love and attention lavished on them over 16 years.

My thoughts are with Jeff and the rest of his Menagerie (sp?) at this time...

There's not a lot I can say that wont be repeating what others have said, but I think the proper protocol in such matters is to repeat it anyway. She was by all accounts a truely wonderful sheepie and inspired much affection and bleetings from all who knew of her. She will be very sorely missed. I think a great many of us grew up knowing her name, and thus even in a tiny way she touched a great many people. Im glad Stone pointed this out to us, as she of course is directly linked to the Jaguar after doing guest vocals on one of the Tempest2k songs, thank you Stone.

I just read what Jeff had to do on his forums, and my heart goes out to him. But, it was the right thing to do and a brave act.

Hopefully Flossie is in a huge field with lots of good things to eat right now...

As an aside, just before I saw this topic, I glanced over at Tempest 3000 which was running in attract mode on my TV and it was displaying the credits about Flossie...

And to think, so many people who have played T2K and T3K have no idea who she is or what she meant to the Yak....

Rest in peace old girl.