IGNORED

Sega Saturn Lot For Sale LOOK!

LamontCranston

Hi, I'm selling my sega saturn collection. Everything is in great working condition, I've just been so busy that I never have any time to enjoy it. Now it's just taking up space in my house.

Here's what it includes NOTE: I will provide replacment cases for loose games:

Hardware:

Sega Saturn System w/Controller, AV cables, and AC Adaptor (Includes Original Box and Instructions)

Virtua Arcade Stick

Virtua Cop Stunner

Software:

Resident Evil (Disc Only)

Iron Man XO Manowar (Disc and Instructions, No Case)

Daytona USA (Disc and Instructions, No Case)

NHL 98 (Disc Only)

Virtua Racing (Disc and Instructions, No Case)

Virtua Fighter 2 (Disc, Instructions, Original Case)

Virtua Cop (Disc, Instructions, Original Case)

Virtua Cop 2 (Disc Only)

Soviet Strike (Disc, Insrtuctions, Original Case)

NHL 97 (Disc, Instructions, Original Case)

Darklight Conflict (Disc, Instructions, Original Case)

Tomb Raider (Disc, Instructions, Original Case)

Any questions or if you want to make me an offer send me a PM

thanks,

Lamont

• 1 month later...

Hi, If anybody's interested in this lot please stop sending me offers like 30 dollars shipped. I want this stuff sold but I can go that low. I'd be better throwing out in the trash right now, I'd be saving money that way because really $30 doesn't even cover the shipping charge for most of this stuff, mostly because the game cases are enormous. Saturns on ebay go for around $30 to $40 with a $20 shipping charge. And some of the stuff I have in this lot is worth more than the Saturn itself oonly because it's so hard to find. Like the Back-Up cart, mine is the original Sega Saturn Back-Up Cart not some knowck off brand, and it's rarely up for bids on ebay trust me I check. So if anyone is interested in this lot or certain thing in it, I can negotiate for a lower price but it has to be realistic.

Thanks

Ok, well the price I was hoping to sell the entire lot with everything was $150. But It seems that no one is willing to pay that much with shipping for this unless it's on ebay. So here's what I'm gonna do, the shipping charge for the entire lot is $40, so if you make me an offer on it keep in mind what the shipping charge is. I will also accept trades, the item doesn't necesarilly have to be of equal value, espescially if it's something I'm looking for. The truth is, I have enough systems as it is and I have no place to put this one so it's gotta go. I'll do low prices but I can't do anything like $30 bucks for the whole lot, and I've decided to sell it all together because if I only sell like the system by itelf I'll never sell everything else. So send me a PM if interested.

So here's what I'm gonna do, the shipping charge for the entire lot is $40, so if you make me an offer on it keep in mind what the shipping charge is.

I think you should take a trip to the post office and have that package weighed. There's no way it would cost you $40 to ship that stuff. The package would have to weigh around 70 pounds to cost that much to ship.

Shipping on that stuff would be $10-20 tops depending on what region you were shipping to.

I mailed a jaguar by itself and in costed me close to $20 to ship. and this lot is much bigger than the one jaguar.

I just calculated shipping using the USPS web site. Unless you are sending merch Express Overnight, $40 is excessively excessive. I've shipped 100s of packages over the past year. It's never cost me that much to ship a small lot.

I wouldn't just be shipping the system I'd be shipping also the arcade stick which is half the size of the system. And I already said that I'm not going to sell it anymore, I'm going to trade and pay for the shipping myself. So people please stop posting these arguments. I surrender!!

No one's arguing. There are many people on these boards who ship tons of items every day. They are simply offering suggestions that may help you in the long run, either saving you money, or saving a prospective buyer money, making sales more likely. If you choose not to listen, that's your prerogative.

Ok, I realized the prices I was asking weren't very realistic unless I ebay the stuff which I won't do for my own reasons. So I've revised my pricing for this stuff. The following is a list of Saturn stuff I'm selling individually priced. You can buy the lot all together or buy seperate things from it. However I will only sell things seperately depending on what it is. For example I will not sell just one $2.00 item seperatly. As soon as I get an offer for whatever you may be interested in wheather it's a few games or the entire lot I'll go to the post office and get a shipping quote. So here's what I have to offer:

Hardware:

Sega Saturn System w/Controller, AV cables, and AC Adaptor

(Includes Original Box and Instructions)...$30.00

Virtua Arcade Stick...$12.00

Back-Up Cartridge...$20.00

Software:

Resident Evil (Disc Only)...$6.00

Iron Man XO Manowar (Disc and Instructions, No Case)...$5.00

Daytona USA (Disc and Instructions, No Case)...$2.00

NHL 98 (Disc Only)...$5.00

Virtua Racing (Disc and Instructions, No Case)...$5.00

Virtua Fighter 2 (Disc, Instructions, Original Case)...$8.00