IGNORED

Random VG stuff for trade, working Xonox cart inside!

Adam Gallant

Alright, some of this stuff has to go as I still don't really have room!

Sears super video arcade (INTV) - comes w/ two games (poker & blackjack/Donkey Kong, both loose) and the Intellivoice module (loose). system and games tested and works, unsure how to properly test the intellivoice since neither of those two games use it properly.

$25 + shipping for the lot

Loose NES Arkanoid controller - I don't have arkanoid so I'm unsure if it works, but I have one loose. Does anyone know a way to test it w/o Arkanoid?

SOLD

Sears Telegames 4-switch - works and comes w/ a loose River Raid cart which also works. Reset switch's top half is broken off, but can still be used by using your pinky or the top of your finger (it comes up to the edge of the well).

$15 + shipping

Xonox Double Ender - Artillery Duel/Spike's Peak

Label is a bit rough around the edges, and there's a bump on the front that causes a bit of wear as well, but both ends are tested and working.

$28 + shipping

3rd Party Guitar Freaks PSX controller -

I used to have guitar freaks, now I don't. But I still have the guitar controller. It's tested and works, if anyone needs it let me know.

$15 + shipping

PMs or replies as usual

-AG