IGNORED

Lynx owner = me

Adrian M

Just got my Lynx 2 system today! As well as an unbelievably generous assortment of games!

I acquired my new system via a trade with a fellow forum member (who may or may not wish to have his/her name revealed publicly, so I will refer to said individual in an anonymous manner). This individual is a standout individual with a kind and generous heart. I have the utmost respect for this person!

Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased with my new system and games and I look forward to years of portable Atari gaming! :)

Congrats! In no time at all you'll be shaking your head, wondering how Atari could have screwed up so badly to NOT make the Lynx a smashing success!

Thanks! The hardware truly is fantastic, plus it plays some classic Atari arcade titles which I personally love! It's odd to think that up until the GBA, the Lynx was the most technologically advanced portable unit, even though it was released in 1989!

If you don't have it, get Rampart!  An amazing game, it is!

Fortunately for me, Rampart WAS among one of the games included in my bundle! :)

Rampart is a PERFECT portable game! Lends itself very well to the small screen and the sound effects are near arcade-like!