IGNORED

CD64 Plus for sale/trade

seventh sage

When one of my friends moved out of his house and away to college dorms, he told me I could take some of his stuff that he left behind in his parents' house. In his room (part of the basement), there was a Saturn, and, to my suprise, a strange little device that I never knew existed, by the name of the CD64 Plus.

I went home and googled for it, and found out quite a bit about it.

It was made in Hong Kong by the UFO company (those crafty little masters of backup hardware), and it plays CDRs with N64 rom format files.

I put this on ebay, but took it down shortly thereafter because I realized it would've probably been deleted anyways.

The issue with it is, I don't have the right voltage power supply to test it, so I don't know if it works correctly.

Anyways, I'll take money or a trade, or both, depending on what the offer is. There's a few things I'm looking for.

Edit:

I hate to sell/trade stuff that I don't know if it works, it makes me feel heartless, like gamestop or something.

I don't have any means of testing it. I don't have a working N64 to test with, or an AC adapter of the right rating for the unit.

That's why I put it up on ebay for $20 in the first place. I didn't want to feel responsible if the person who bought it couldn't get it to work, but this is different. I'd gladly take $10 for it, and keep in touch with the buyer via email. If the unit doesn't work, then I'll refund them the money minus the shipping cost.

By the way, on the back of the unit it reads "DC 9~12V" and I think I read somewhere that it takes a 12V 750mA ac adapter.

Pictures:

front

back

under