IGNORED

Atari Jaguar CATBOX for sale

Tears

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post in these forums, but its also the best place to ask this question. I used to own an Atari Jaguar years ago before I ended up selling it at a garage sale with all my games and accessories... or so I thought! I was going through my old stuff at my grandparent's house and found my old Catbox accessory for the Jaguar. I originally used it with the NEC 3D RGB monitor, but all I have now is the Catbox itself. I want to sell it if there is anyone interested and intend to list it on Ebay as soon as I am sure there will be some potential buyers. The device worked fine before I sold my stuff and has been sitting in a cool, dry closet for the last couple years. So, anyone interested? Thanks!

I can't believe I just completely missed the Ebay message board right underneath this one. Sorry for posting in the wrong area, but partly this is also a request to get a general idea if there is any demand for this item since Ebay is just a possible way to sell it in a more secure environment since no one knows me in this forum and vice versa. So ignore the Ebay portion of this message for now. Thanks!