IGNORED

If you had to choose 3 coin-ops to own....

Megamaniac

Say you wanted to own 3 and 3 only coin-ops due to space. What 3 would you choose (don't limit to Atari unless you feel compelled). Me, I'm giving it some thought! Probably:

Donkey Kong

Frogger

Galaga

Sadly, I'm in the house market and wondering about a basement and I KNOW the only reason I'm doing that is due to some subliminal thought stream tricking me into wanting a subterranean game room. :P

If I had to pick three.

1. Donkey Kong. I just want one.. and I know I will have one.. soon

2. Robotron

3. And the sentimental favorite, upright TAITO Space Invaders Part 2. The Taito version and NOT the Midway version. This version is ultra rare and outside of a flyer I quite honestly have never seen it in the states nor on ebay ever. I did play it a lot as a kid however :)

I am quite happy with my Asteroids cocktail table (the only arcade machine I own), but I'd trade it for Space Duel. :D

So, I've got my hypothetical Space Duel machine. The other two I want:

Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga combo unit

Centipede/Donkey Kong combo unit

If those latter-day combos don't count, then:

Donkey Kong

Tempest

(Ah, what the hey... I'd be happy to just have a complete collection of the Atari vector games! :love: :P )

Maybe I'm on crack. I am 99% sure I saw and PLAYED a Centipede/Donkey Kong combo unit at the arcade auction where I bought my Asteroids cocktail... but I can't seem to find info on them now. (It did seem an odd combination to me.)

I am finding info on the Centipede/Missile Command/Millipede machine, which certainly makes more sense, all of them being Atari games. But I still believe I did see the Centipede/DK combo, which is what I would want.

Can anyone else corroborate this?

Maybe I'm on crack. I am 99% sure I saw and PLAYED a Centipede/Donkey Kong combo unit at the arcade auction where I bought my Asteroids cocktail... but I can't seem to find info on them now. (It did seem an odd combination to me.)

I hope someone can corroborate, but you are right, seems an unlikely combination since they are different companies. I did find this though...which goes on my list!

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=D&game_id=7618

Double Donkey Kong! :thumbsup:

3. And the sentimental favorite, upright TAITO Space Invaders Part 2. The Taito version and NOT the Midway version. This version is ultra rare and outside of a flyer I quite honestly have never seen it in the states nor on ebay ever. I did play it a lot as a kid however :)

I believe Funspot (Weirs Beach, NH) has this very game that you mention. Taito version and all.

I will check the next time I head up there for the Classic Gaming Tournament in May.

Hummmm 3 games, well for me the 3 would be.

Pole Position

Joust

and Space Invaders

Others considerd

Robotron 2084

any of the pac games

xevious

Pole Position II

Tutankham

Arkanoid

Bubble Bobble

Zaxxon and Super Zaxxon