IGNORED

This sucks....

kevincal

When I heard the news of another BS:G run I was like " HELL YEAH" finally. I was on the waiting list since last year around this time. Well, still no email yet. I've contacted T-Bird a few times already and he said he hadn't gotten to my name yet. Sooooo, anyone else who thought they were on the waiting list NOT get the email yet!?!? I was REALLY looking forward to getting this game but now it seems I'll have to plunk down about twice as much as I wanted. Also I do not have a spam blocker so that's not an issue. Mayne I'm just trippen and people are still getting confirmation emails.....but it's been quite awhile. I wrote T-Bird an email a week ago and haven't heard a response yet so I think I'm pretty screwed maybe.... :woozy:

Thanks Saturn. I will hang in there HOPEFULLY I'll get a nice surprise. Sauron..wow year and a half. That's longer than me. It's just I read in another thread someone who was on the list for like a few months and he got it weeks ago. I'm like :x That's not even fair lol

"Kiss ass".... uh, ummm uh-oh, there I go typing aloud again ;-)

:lol:

Dudes, in a nutshell:

People are still being contacted in the order in which their emails arrived, and this is being done in batches because they're not really in this business anymore and so they're doing the distribution at a manageable rate. They have work and families and other things that also need attention.

Also, NOONE has been put in front of ANYONE else in the list. The process takes time and a lot of info concerning this has been posted at JI2 for a while. If you want/need more info, drop me a PM, but the rumors should stop since Thunderbird can't set the record straight personally. :)