IGNORED

Iron Soldier 2

Mendon

I love Iron Soldier, and Iron Soldier 2.

My only complaint, and it goes for both of them, is that neither utilize the Pro controller. I think it would have been awesome to use L and R to turn your body. The controlls are pretty difficult to figure out, and still occasionally confuse me, and they shouldn't have been. At least it's possible to straif and shoot at the same time, though using the same button to speed up, slow down, and turn your body makes it unnecessarily hard to do sometimes. Luckily, you can hold the button itself to reset center and stop. Also, would have been nice to be able to use a button for fist, another for fire(other hand) rather than switching weapons with the keypad and using only one at once. Again, could have been with the pro controller.

What I liked about the games, is that, well, Mech Warrior, I love that type of game just in general. The weapon selection is cool (why was this feature removed from Mech assualt again? At least I think it's part of the Mech Warrior series.) Absolutely awesome music. Wish I could get that on CD, like Tempest 2000.

Improvements on the second game.

Surround sound. Very awesome surround sound, and the only game I've noticed that used it on jag, then again, I only have about 20 games. The first is sterio, but I'm pretty sure no surround is being used.

Better weapon placement. You have more variety in placing your weapons on your mech. You can also hold more weapons I believe. And since you can select to where to put it, you can often carry more of some weapons, like grenades.

More Missions.

More weapons.

Better, smoother graphics Longer draw distances, textures on buildings/ground/enemies.

Hate the clown cars, and the controlls could have been better, but other than that, I love both these games.