IGNORED

Find anything new or unsual in BIWN?

JagWarlord

Yeah, it's cool to see the gang member hideout. There is another one that I found, that even has a boss guy there, but I didn't write down the coordinates. I've been playing Towers 2 lately, but I think I'm going to go fire up BIWN again  ;)  BTW- You can kill those gang members. I'd suggest going to the character elevator first and "save" that guys wife(who is in the same building, just down the hall) to earn about $24k, then you can go buy some heavier guns :D  :twisted:

Doh! I didn't know you could kill them. Guess my aiming is off. :P

(or I had a shitty gun :lol: )

Ah, now I remember those places. I thought that they weren't anywhere really important as I didn't mark what they went to. I found several small rooms which didn't seem very important but had they finished the game I'm sure that they would have been stores or something of that nature.  

I wish I could remember where the bar is, I'm going to go looking for it as well. If you find it LMK where it's at.  :P

Will do 8)

Here's looking forward to Rev. 23 and that it will have a little more content to shed some light on the story.

I'm hoping so! :D

I hope you guys realize that Rev. 23 isn't "all" much improved.

It's only like 1 month further into dev. which wasn't all that much given

the way things were moving anyway.

It's very minimal, imo.

I think the biggest factor is that the 3D engine got faster (you'll notice

right off othe bat)

and there were some testing stages taken out and replaced with some other things, but nothing extremely major.

Such as... instead of the bar being empty.... there's pool tables in there in Rev 23. small things like this. And as far as I remember the character dump isn't there like it is in 18 (the test characters/elevator)

It's cool to see the differences but I've yet to see anything really "major" other then as I mentioned, the speed increase in the engine and the furniture here and there :) (and test stuff taken out)

Clint Thompson

It's only like 1 month further into dev. which wasn't all that much given  

the way things were moving anyway.

It's very minimal, imo.

I think the biggest factor is that the 3D engine got faster (you'll notice

right off othe bat)

and there were some testing stages taken out and replaced with some other things, but nothing extremely major.

Such as... instead of the bar being empty.... there's pool tables in there in Rev 23. small things like this. And as far as I remember the character dump isn't there like it is in 18 (the test characters/elevator)

It's cool to see the differences but I've yet to see anything really "major" other then as I mentioned, the speed increase in the engine and the furniture here and there :) (and test stuff taken out)

Clint Thompson

That's alright. :) I'll still have a blast rediscovering everything I can. :D

BI/WN rocks! (even in demo form :P )

Clint Thompson

It certainly doesn't matter to me, Clint. I just wish to purchase one when it becomes available.

Y'know, ya gotta love a product where people are BEGGING you to sell it to them!! :D

And I'm begging ya, Clint! Sell me one!! Just don't make me grovel any more than I absolutely have to!