IGNORED

My entire Jaguar Collection up for sale.

Hyper_Eye

It was recommended to me that I post this in here. Here is the post from the Jag forum:

My auction recieved almost no bids in the last hour. I expected there would be a sniper or two out there and it would meet reserve but there wasn't. I am now accepting private offers on this collection. To see the auction I am accepting offers for look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3061441164  

I will accept offers until I feel a reasonable offer has been made. Highest offer gets it. To make your offer send an e-mail to dmwood8812@yahoo.com  

Be aware whomever wins this will pay actual shipping. If you would like to know shipping price e-mail with your shipping information. In order to make sure the sale is official I will only accept PayPal on a private offer. The item will not ship until payment is made.  

I will not sale any individual piece of this. It is all or none. Please do not ask for an individual item!