IGNORED

Finally! Activision completed!

Brad2600

:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=27181&rd=1

I now have a complete Activision collection. Most games are loose and some have manuals. 2 are CIB: Space Shuttle and Commando.

I'm pretty darn happy. I don't think I'll be trying to complete any other collections for a while.

I don't even look at the reciepts because I don't wish to know exactly what it cost to get here. All I need now is a good sturdy wooden shelf for all my carts.

For those who asked, I did a double check and it turns out that I do have the overlays for Space Shuttle. I just never really checked it after recieving it. It's CIB and it came in a big lot that also included the CIB Threshold that I foolishly sold. :D

Congrats. I'm within five games for Activision (Commando, Cosmic Commuter, Double Dragon, Rampage and River Raid II) and four for Imagic (ignoring Atlantis II, but including Fathom, Laser Gates, Shootin' Gallery, and Subterrenea) but am in no specific hurry (but will accept any donations :)).

Voch

CIB: Space Shuttle

Do you have the "Space Shuttle" console overlays too? I had to repro mine.

Another congrats, BTW!

I have 4 switcher repros available in PDF format to print off. I scanned my originals, and closely re-built them in photoshop. PM me if want me to email you them. (goes for anyone)

This is what they look like...

post-3154-1070895576_thumb.jpg

I checked on AA and it says Activision made 61 games!  I don't even have 61 games(have 43). :ponder:  Activision made the best games on the atari too... :)   That is quite a collection, congratulations! :thumbsup:

what search did you do to find 61 games? this is what you get if you search for all activision games in north america, and then sort by label:

http://www.atariage.com/software_list.html...rchTvFormat=ALL

&searchType=NORMAL&recordsPerPage=100&orderBy=Label&orderByValue=Ascending

(sorry, that link was too long and screwed up the width of this thread)

there are 64 entries. there are 15 blue labels, one white label and four prototypes, which leaves 44 unique production releases.

that does not include salu & HES pal releases which are sometimes categorized as activision: ghostbusters II, fighter pilot, skateboardin, titlematch pro wrestling (these last two have "Activision presents" on the label)

Oh cool. I've always thought I should own the Space Shuttle overlay (I have everything else that should have been in the box) - and now I see it's for four-switchers only, I don't need to bother. Money saved, yay! :D

Oh cool.  I've always thought I should own the Space Shuttle overlay (I have everything else that should have been in the box) - and now I see it's for four-switchers only, I don't need to bother. Money saved, yay! :D

Actually 6 switchers overlays were made too. My Originals so happened to be for a 4 switcher. I can't make sixer version yet until I get one. I want to make some for the Jr as well.

Have to put these on my already huge TO-DO list.....