IGNORED

Exocet is SOLD!

I have an Exocet Panda game boxed and never been opened. The box has shelf wear but is a great find never opened.  It is copyrighted 1983 Panda and is a very rare find in this condition.  Pics below of the front and back of the game and the top and bottom flap are sealed closed.  PayPal only and first to PM gets it but must pay by PayPal soon after.  Thanks.   8)

It's Sold! 8)

Not bad but I need a Scuba Diver box + manual to complete Panda.  

Got one of those ?  :D

Nope, sorry. I am selling my collection now though. Here and eBay and I have a massive collection to get through. Don't even know where to begins so why not Panda? :ponder:

:D

:(

It's truly a sad day but it must go so look out. This will be a long process for me because I am not one to bundle stuff together too much and I do have some good stuff to offer but.....

for the right price. I am not giving anything away. :P But, also will keep things as reasonable as possible and will also use eBay for some stuff. I still love Atari and probably always will but I am going to post some things here if anyone is interested. I have put this off for too long and now I don't even have room for all of these games.

The wife says "Sell"!! :| ........

we really could use the money that I spent on Atari. 8)

Hiya SpendToo,

Any takers on this cart yet?  If not, any chance of a slightly lower price?  I have funds readily available.

Thanks,

Steve

$60 shipped is the lowest it will go and I have a pending deal going on it right now although it is not sold yet. Thanks anyway.

So you will be getting out of Atari altogether, spendtoomuch?

That sucks man. Even with the way things have been going, you should never let anything get out of hand to the point where you can no longer enjoy the hobby.

Eh well. If you got anything for sale, pm me anytime. For a decent price, I can think of a few items I'd be willing to offer money for.