IGNORED

Couple of systems/lots for sale

Hydian

Due to both space and money limitations, I have decided to actually prep some stuff to get it out of here. Since time and my sanity are also limited, I'm going to do things in smaller groups. I still have a ton of other stuff to get out of here including more systems and a pile of carts.

These are going to ebay, but I wanted to give everyone here a shot at them first. :) I'm real bad about figuring out what to ask for stuff so if anything seems out of whack, just yell at me and I'll fix it. :)

Thanks for looking in any case.

Mattel Intellivision that was obviously stored in someone's attic. Everything works and it looks ok, just dusty (ie no damage to it as far as I can tell.) It has an RF cable but no switchbox since I can't find them right now. Also have the following games for it:

Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack ... box and instructions

Space Armada ... box minus plastic insert, instructions and 2 overlays

Space Battle ... box, instructions, and 2 overlays

Boxing ... box and instructions

Space Hawk ... loose

NBA Basketball ... loose

Donkey Kong ... loose

Las Vegas Roulette ... loose

Major League Baseball ... loose

All games were tested and work. Asking $30 plus shipping for this lot.

Sega Saturn (round buttons.) The internal battery is dead, which based on the other four I have is not unusual. It doesn't affect game play as far as I can tell. This comes with power cord and RF switch. It also has an original Sega controller and a Sega arcade joystick. This includes 5 loose discs (well, MKII has a beat up case and no manual.) Discs are:

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Fighter 2

Bootleg Sampler

Daytona USA

Mortal Kombat II

All except for MKII are pretty scratched up, but they all play. Asking $30 plus shipping for this lot.

Sega Master System, model 3010 (includes the maze game) Cosmetically this has seen better days. Comes with RF switch, power supply (genesis but it works,) 2 game pads, light phazer, and a Sega control stick. Everything has been tested and works, except for the card slot which I can't test since I don't have a card. Includes the following games:

Great Football ... loose

Miracle Warriors ... loose

Hang On/Safari Hunt ... complete

Ghost Busters ... cart and box

Rocky ... complete

Outrun ... complete

Enduro Racer ... cart and box (box damaged)

Thunder Blade ... complete

Great Baseball ... complete

Choplifter ... cart and box

Afterburner ... cart and box

All of the games were tested and work. Asking for $35 plus shipping for this lot.

Atari 400 in good shape. Includes power supply, Pac Man and Star Raiders carts. $15 plus shipping. (spoken for)

Atari 800XL in good shape. Includes power supply, Pac Man and Pitfall carts. $20 plus shipping. (SOLD!)