IGNORED

Silver Gravitar $83 Shipped

Didn't you just buy this?   :?

That's true. I am now selling off my collection although at the time of buying this game, I was not. It's just an offer here in the AA marketplace. If no one is interested, that is fine and I will eBay it eventually at around the same price. I did not buy this game to resell it if this is what you mean although it has come to that and while I am truly sad to see the games go, it is a reality that must be realized and acted on. Thanks! 8)

Some games I bought, I might make a couple dollars while others.....

I am quite sure that I will lose a couple more. That's the way it goes. :P

Yep, it's a nice one and really Hard-To-Find!  I think this one should be a 9 instead of an 8.  I see many more WaterWorld's on eBay all the time and that is considered a 9.  Anyway,  Title and pic says it all, except.....

PayPal Only, PM Me.

(no discount on this one yet, it is in really nice shape!)   :D

Hmm...this cart seems oddly familiar. I'll take it! Nah, just kidding. :P

Hmm...this cart seems oddly familiar. I'll take it! Nah, just kidding.  :P

Yep, it's yours that I bought and really, I didn't buy this one thinking I would resell it right away or anything. While I did buy this game more recently than most of the others in my collection, I did not buy any of these games as an investment and even if someone PM right now on the GLIB I have, I am losing out because I think I paid, top, TOP dollar. Anyway, I have to sell it all, no room and need the money. So, some of my stuff may turn out to be worth a little more than I paid but other stuff will prove that I spent too much on it. That's OK with me! But, I have enough in my collection that I am not going to "give" the stuff away. I will just go through it at the prices I have in mind and see what happens. Thanks to everyone though! 8)