IGNORED

7800 Red label game trouble???

rperry01

I thought I would update the trouble I am having with the red label games... The games will boot up, and go through the initial set-up og the game ie: one on one, I can select all types of gameplay, but after I hit new game, the button will not work, only the direction controls, I have tries all of my red label games, and this is the case for all?????

can't tell if it might be pal, I thought nothing would work on a pal system here?

I thought I would update the trouble I am having with the red label games... The games will boot up, and go through the initial set-up og the game ie: one on one, I can select all types of gameplay, but after I hit new game, the button will not work, only the direction controls, I have tries all of my red label games, and this is the case for all?????

can't tell if it might be pal, I thought nothing would work on a pal system here?

It sound's like you are using a 2600 joystick on a game that requires a 7800 stick. Try a 7800 stick and see if that fixes it.

Mitch