IGNORED

wooo wooo weee :o)

Walter_J-64

Are you refering to WINDOWS 3.x and 95? Do people actually still use those old windows systems? Shouldn't you be going for certification in current technology? Or do you have a time machine to go back 5 or 10 years when people/companies gave a d*mn about those OS's? Not to rain on your parade or anything...it just seems strange to get certified for obsolete OS/networking systems (unless your looking for work in a 3rd world country that still uses them).

Well, congrats for the A+ anyway... Oh, wait, you mean you got certified IN A+ and not an A+ as a grade...I am just funnin' you... Congrats!!!

Personally, I just got my bachelors in the liberal arts (art to be exact) after 7+ years of part-time school, now I've just started (today actually) on an associate degree in electronics...looks like it's going to be a fun time...(then I'll decide what to do with the rest of my life). I still don't know if I'm going to be an artist, or an electronics engineer, but I got/am getting the degree's for my own self growth anyway, I may start my own contracting business (painting houses, boats, etc.)after I'm done and never use either degree professionally...(I like working outdoors).

quote:

Originally posted by walter_J64:

I just wanted to start some here in the A+ I know 3.X and 95 obsolete OS thats just for me just to say that im A+! I live in red neck country so they will not know!

(instead of heehee...)