IGNORED

Just bought a Jag, what games should I get.

Anthonyjherrera

Well it should be arrive int he mail around tuesday. I have never owned, played, or seen a kaguar up close. These are the games that its coming with...

dino dudes

fever pitch

pitfall

doom

checkered flag

burnout

zool 2

I bought all of this for 60 bucks all games come with boxes. Do you think I got a good deal (I had to pay 20 bucks for priority shipping making the price go up to 80 )So does anyone have any recomendations, I plan on getting skyhammer and AVP when I get the money.

Thats sounds about right, i got a boxed system and 19 boxed games for $150 with shipping, and you have 2 games i dont even have in that bundle

Tempest 2000

Syndicate

Hover Strike

Iron Soldier

These are a few of my favorites out of my 27 games, so just see what everyone posts then see which game gets the most votes

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

Thats sounds about right, i got a boxed system and 19 boxed games for $150 with shipping, and you have 2 games i dont even have in that bundle

Tempest 2000

Syndicate

Hover Strike

Iron Soldier

These are a few of my favorites out of my 27 games, so just see what everyone posts then see which game gets the most votes

Do you have the Jagcd? If not, you should definatly get one since you like Iron Soldier and Hover Strike, IS2 and Hover Strike: Unconquered Lands are both BIG improvements over the originals (not to mention new missions). Plus I'm sure you would love Battlemorph too (the other ten games for the cd are good to great too).

My favorites:

AvP

Battlemorph (cd)

Battlesphere (good luck)

Doom

Defender 2000

Fight for Life

Hover Strike:UL (cd)

Hyperforce

Iron Soldier

Iron Soldier 2 (both cart and cd)

I-war

Missle Command 3D

Power Drive Rally

SkyHammer

Space War 2000

Super Burnout

Tempest 2000

Val d'Isere: Skiing&snowboarding

Wolfenstein 3D

Zero Five

...and a LOT more good ones, but I better stop there...

The choice of games is dependent on the types of games you like and what other systems you own. The Jaguar is fun but doesn't have a lot of killer apps that aren't on other systems.

dino dudes - alright but nothing an SNES couldn't do.

fever pitch - never played it, but looks really 16-bit. Not exactly a FIFA soccer killer. :-)

pitfall - Fun, but looks like the 16-bit versions.

doom - Very solid translation and shows the Jaguar is more than a 16-bit system.

checkered flag - Horrible game. Could be great, but it seems as though they got about 95% done and forgot to tweak the awful controls or give the other cars some decent intelligence.

burnout - I never got into this game as much. It was very, VERY fast but just didn't grab me.

zool 2 - Haven't played it. Looks like a european amiga game.

My favorites:

Atari Karts: lotsa fun. Basically a Mario Kart ripoff but it has texture mapping and is fun in two-player mode.

Alien Vs. Predator. It's a bit out of date now, but it was cool in 1994. One of the scariest games you'll ever play. I got it when I lived in residence at University and people used to come over and be freaked out by it.

Rayman. On other platforms but still an amazing game.

Baldies. Not for everyone and not much to look at, but I love god games and played this one for hours.

Iron Soldier/Iron Soldier II. Both good games, the second one looks sharper.

Power Drive Rally. Fun little game. Kinda like Moto Rotor with better graphics. Be nice if it used 4 players, though.

NBA Jam TE. Fun, 4-player game. If you don't have it on other systems, you might consider it.

Primal Rage. Decent martial arts action. Nice graphics. Long LOAD times though.

Battlesphere. Amazing space game. If all the Jag's library was of this quality, it might have stood a chance. Really rare and really expensive though.

Hope this helps.

Mark

quote:

Originally posted by TheBrassMonkey:

Does anyone know where I can buy atari karts, and also can anyone give me a link to some screen shots

Check ebay. Look for a seller called Goatari. From time to time, this dude sells brand new copies of Atari Karts on ebay for like $49.99. He should have a new shipment of new Jag stuff because I just got an email informing me that a lot of Jag stuff just got posted to ebay.

This is the best company when it comes to buying new Jag stuff.

I own about 40 carts. Here's an alphabetical list of them with my personal rating of each on a scale of 1 to 10....

Alien Vs. Predator 7.0

Atari Karts 8.0

Attack of the Mutant Penguins 5.0

Brutal Sports Football 5.0

Bubsy 3.0

Cannon Folder 5.0

Checkered Flag 4.0

Club Drive 4.0

CyberMorph 7.0

Defender 2000 7.0

DOOM 9.5

Fight For Life 6.0

Flip Out! 5.0

Hover Strike 6.0

Iron Soldier (1) 8.0

Iron Soldier 2 LE 8.0

Iwar 7.0

Kasumi Ninja 5.0

Missile Command 3D 9.0

Pinball Fantasies 6.0

Pitfall 6.0

Power Drive Rally 8.5

Protector 8.0

Raiden 5.0

Skyhammer 8.5

SpaceWar 2000 8.0

Super Burnout 7.0

Supercross 3D 4.0

Syndicate 3.0

Tempest 2000 9.0

Theme Park 7.0

Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy 3.0

Troy Aikman Football 5.0

Ultra Voltek 6.0

Val d'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding 8.0

White Men Can't Jump 6.0

Wolfenstein 3D 8.0

Zero5 5.0

Zoop 5.0

Remember folks, this is just my personal opinion, so please don't get upset if I didn't think as highly of your fav Jag game as you do.