IGNORED

How do YOU clean your Atari?

Dolt

Hey Rich...what are your feelings on Armor All? :ponder:

You aren't supposed to have pictures in your signiture. It isn't a coincidence that nobody else has them :roll:

I did that special just for you :love:

I've seen other people get asked to remove them. I don't give a shit about it, but it is an understanding around here that nobody wants them (makes the threads too hard to read)

Hey Rich...what are your feelings on Armor All? :ponder:

You aren't supposed to have pictures in your signiture. It isn't a coincidence that nobody else has them :roll:

I did that special just for you :love:

I've seen other people get asked to remove them. I don't give a shit about it, but it is an understanding around here that nobody wants them (makes the threads too hard to read)

:ponder: i think you do give a shit :D

Now lets all hope this said and done with. It is about old by now :ponder:

:ponder:

If it's old, you can put this stuff called "Armor All" on it and it will shine like it was when it was new....sometimes even better than when it was new.

Best of all...it's 100% safe and will not damage anything.

:D

why you got to be an idiot.. I asked that this thread be unlock for it has alot of helpful info in it for people who want to learn.. if you like AA whipes that much.. great.. use it instead of tolet paper for all I care, but stop makeing it hard for people who may want to learn a proffesional way to care for ther atari's.. I didnt have to waste my time telling my trade secrets just to have you make light of the whole thing... sooo MOOO

why you got to be an idiot.. I asked that this thread be unlock for it has alot of helpful info in it for people who want to learn.. if you like AA whipes that much.. great.. use it instead of tolet paper for all I care, but stop makeing it hard for people who may want to learn a proffesional way to care for ther atari's.. I didnt have to waste my time telling my trade secrets just to have you make light of the whole thing... sooo MOOO

I assume you mean "why do I have to be an idiot" and that you asked for this thread to be "unlocked" and if I want to use AA "wipes" for "toilet" paper or that I might be "making" it hard for people that want to learn your "professional" way of cleaning.

Well, when you learn to at least half way use the english language I might consider listening to anything you have to say that makes sense, mostly all I see is you and your butt-buddy blk trying to figure out why no one wants to buy your eeproms and to explain how "legit" they are...lmao.

You guys not only want to "tell" people how you do things, but go out of your way to force your views and argue with anyone that dares to dispute your version of the facts, so I took the chance to give you guys a good dose of it back in your face and show you how stupid you are to attack anyone who does something different from the way you do it, and what it boils down to is that it's a friggin piece of 20 year old plastic that you can unscrew, take apart, pull all of the electronics out, clean, and put back together.

so, parvo and blk, you guys should move to Hawaii and get married and play "hide the pineapple" until death do you part.

Mock :ponder:

go fuck yourself.. this isn't a term paper I'm writting,, so I'm a sloppy typer.. big deal,, rather be that than a fucking asshole like yourself.. I have shown facts on here,, havn't forced anything on anyone.. what a dick.. CPU go ahead and delete this thread like you said.. fuck trying to help people out.. when you rebuild a few HUNDRED ataris like I have than maybe your half ass views might mean somthing.. god what a dickhead!