IGNORED

FireWorld Atari Club Shirt + RUBIK'S CUBE!

All of my items including a Rubik's Cube with a low BIN! http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...5&since=-1&rd=1

I have a great Atari Club Exclusive T-Shirt of Swordquest FireWorld....Awesome Item! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=1250&rd=1

Wow!! Thanks guys, that is very kind of you to add these comments for me. It will help I'm sure. I try to always add pics so you can see what you are getting and my scanner is a lot better than my Digital Camera. I shipped more yesterday so if someone hasn't received something yet, it's on the way. :)

I have much more!

lol Nice mix of products  ;)  

I'm sure the women buying the lip gloss are giving the same odd look at the atari carts

:lolblue: Yeah, I know but this cosmetic stuff works out well for me so I got to keep that going. But, I get bored with it so started with some Atari today. 8)

Looking at the great variety of rarities that you’re starting to liquidate (t-shirts, scratch off games, rare carts) I think that it’s safe to say that you truly have “spent too much on Atari”!   :roll:

True that! 8)

I have much, much more to go too! ;)

-

I agree....I am going to slow down until after the Holiday's. I probably should have waited on some of the things I have listed now but what's done is done. I am happy how everything is going on eBay right now.

I know that I started the Popeye scratch game too high but maybe I'll get lucky....you don't see many of those floating around! ;)