IGNORED

Got my first Saturn games in the mail...

Jasoco

Still no Saturn though. :roll:

Unfortunately the Saturn I won, while so cheaply, was a Money Order or BidPay only auction. I try to avoid them whenever possible, but I couldn't pass this one up so cheaply.

So I may have games, but I can't play them for at least another week. :ponder:

BTW, it was one of those 3-packs. The one with Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Cop and Daytona USA. The same three games I'll apparently be receiving with my Saturn, though without box. (Double-checking the auction, it is the same three CD only games with sleeves and manuals. Just no box.) Still, I wish I had it now!!! I can't wait to be tasting that Saturn goodness!

Anticipation.... Anticipation... is making me wait. :D

Aside from that, I've also got a copy of Duke Nukem 3D, Quake and Virtua Racing coming to me for the Saturn. I'll be in gaming heaven when it finally arrives.

Do you "get" NiGHTS?  I never really figured out what was going on...

Try it a bit more, because once you DO 'get' it, it becomes one of the finest gaming experiences available. Of course, it's entirely possible that you might never get it, which would be a shame....

I'd really rather keep the 3-set box. (Though as crushed as it may be.) If anything, I'd trade the three individual ones I'd be getting. But I'd rather keep the 3-set complete. I bought it because it was NIB, BIN and cheap. Funny thing is I'll now have Cops, Fighters and racers coming out the wazoo.

If anyone really wants to help me out, sell me a gun for the Saturn. I won't be able to use Virtua Cop when I get it since I wasn't lucky enough to win one with a gun. I was gonna try and win one off eBay. It'd probably arrive before the system itself as well at this rate.

There was a Hexen out there too, right? I have to get that as well.

Clockwork Night. Is that good? It's on my list. I forgot all about it. I gotta check that one out.

BTW, if anyone's wondering what else I'm getting with this..

Blazing Dragons (Just the game in the big jewel case.)

Bootleg Sampler (In the sleeve)

Bug (Complete)

Criticom (Complete)

Croc (Complete)

Doom (Complete)

Duke Nukem (Complete)

Mr. Bones (Complete)

Quake (Complete)

Virtua Racing (Complete)

And the three pack without box. Maybe one without a manual.

Daytona USA

Virtua Cop

Virtua Fighter 2

The VR, Quake and Duke are a different auction. The rest is part of the one auction for $31 total.

Mr. Bones, is a nice and quirky game. I have to use cheat codes to see a lot of the levels though because it's hard as hell :)

Jasoco, I didn't want to trade Nights for anything you had mentioned, I just have an extra copy if you want it. We can trade for anything you have for trade, I already have all those Saturn games. I think Nights is probably worth $5-10 CIB? So let me know if you want it. Oh, and if you need it I may also have an extra 3D controller I can dig up. Let me know what you got :)

Hexen sucks on the Saturn, don't bother with it. Get Powerslave instead, it's an original game by the developers who ported Quake and Duke, Lobotomy Software. Talented people, interesting game.

Since you have both Quake and Duke Nukem, you will be able to unlock Death Tank Zwei, you lucky person you!

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/file...thtank_zwei.txt

Hexen sucks on the Saturn, don't bother with it.  Get Powerslave instead, it's an original game by the developers who ported Quake and Duke, Lobotomy Software.  Talented people, interesting game.

Since you have both Quake and Duke Nukem, you will be able to unlock Death Tank Zwei, you lucky person you!  

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/file/duke_nukem_3d_deathtank_zwei.txt

No link. What's Death Tank? Sounds fun.

Oh, but I'll have to get Hexen to go with the crappy DOOM port I'm getting. Collect the whole set!

Since you have both Quake and Duke Nukem' date=' you will be able to unlock Death Tank Zwei, you lucky person you!

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/file/duke_nukem_3d_deathtank_zwei.txt[/quote']No link. What's Death Tank? Sounds fun.

Whoops, looks like GameFaqs doesn't want me to link straight to the page. Go to www.gamefaqs.com, choose the Saturn section, and the FAQ pages for Duke Nukem 3D

Whoops, looks like GameFaqs doesn't want me to link straight to the page.  Go to www.gamefaqs.com, choose the Saturn section, and the FAQ pages for Duke Nukem 3D
[Little green aliens from Toy Story]Ooooooooooohhhhh[/aliens]

That sounds like fun. I feel like the luckiest man on the face of the earth. :D