IGNORED

Got to love the nes power supply

Well i got the urge today to get the nes out and play my four new games i go in the mail final fantasy, mega man 6, jetsons, bubble bobble. I found the consule, controllers, and antena hookup adapter. But the power adapter was no were in sight. So as i was scavaging around i found my cordless spotlight adapter. And plugged her into the nintendo and the red light was blinking. My eyes were gleaming as ralphies were when he got his red rider. Just a interesting thing i found out today. Thanks nintendo for making a great power supply. I know it would be that easy to find a interchangeable power adapter for atari. :D

Cordless spotlight adaptor? Isn't that kinda self contradicting? LOL "The power's out, grab the spotlight, be sure to plug it in" Anyhow, nice story. Used to, any universal power supply would work on an Atari. But as the years have gone by, the headphone style plug has given away to the tube shaped plug cause it's more compact or something like that.