IGNORED

ColecoVision (things one should know about...)

Well, we all know: if you buy a SECAM 2600 with some fine NTSC carts and you hook it up to your good'ol PAL TV, you can't expect to have very much fun... :sad:

Is there anything similar one shall consider before going for international auctions/sells etc? Other weird things, incompatibilities or problems a customer would better be aware of?

Are the carts all the same worldwide?

I'm fairly sure that ColecoVision cartridges are universal... the CV generates the PAL/NTSC video signal internally and is not dependant on the cartridge at all.

However, I've never dealt with foreign ColecoVision stuff, so I'm just going on what I've heard.

--Zero

I'm fairly sure that ColecoVision cartridges are universal... the CV generates the PAL/NTSC video signal internally and is not dependant on the cartridge at all.

However, I've never dealt with foreign ColecoVision stuff, so I'm just going on what I've heard.

--Zero

When I was in the Netherlands I bought some Colecovision games at a flea market. When I came back to the states, they all worked fine.