IGNORED

What's it worth? PLEASE HELP!

Condition is everything with handhelds. It's very important with handhelds that the screens are in good shape, the battery lids are still entact and lock without the use of tape, and that the casing and any stickers are still in great shape.

Here's a great site that may be able to provide you with some help:

http://users2.ev1.net/~rik1138/index.html

put it this way if you had them for sale at a flea market and you asked more than $5 for the three you wouldnt sell them. i'm a pretty big handheld collector and for me theres a line i dont cross in collecting, the LCD line (cept game and watch). the gameplay on 99% of handhelds is boring at best so its pretty much a nostalgia pop culture market. LED and VFD games are where the collecting action is right now, especially the arcade titles like coleco and entex put out in the early 80s. game and watch is a whole other thing with different price scales and fans.

i've thought about starting a collection of these tiger, MGA and acclaim games but i cant make myself buy them just yet, too new i guess. i think it might be neat to start a handheld collection of games that appear on the NES and other platforms, someday maybe :)

bottom line, dont bother trying to sell them, it aint worth the trip to the post office.