IGNORED

Colecovision Multicart up for grabs

datafreq

I'm actually "fine tuning" my collections,

and i have an SK colecovision multicart up for grabs...

i'm looking for $$$ , but i am missing som 2600 + CV carts,

so i would be willing to accept games in trade, or a combo of both...

i will take loose carts...

if you have 2600 or CV trade lists let me know...

i'm also looking for a 7800 AC adapter in very good shape

also, my feedback on ebay is 100 %

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...serid=davidrout

cheers

dave

Man I wish I had some extra cash, I only have 4 games for the coleco. It would be nice to have, but can't affort it right now. Good luck  ;)

If you could get a hold of an ADAM, there have been programs aroud on that for a LONG time that allows one to copy the CV carts to Datapack / Disk.

Not that I've ever done that..

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

:D

Man I wish I had some extra cash, I only have 4 games for the coleco. It would be nice to have, but can't affort it right now. Good luck  ;)

If you could get a hold of an ADAM, there have been programs aroud on that for a LONG time that allows one to copy the CV carts to Datapack / Disk.

Not that I've ever done that..

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

:D

Thanks for the tip, I have something to read up on now. :)

I think I seen an ADAM on ebay and if I recall, they are pretty expensive aren't they?

Thanks for the tip, I have something to read up on now.  :)  

I think I seen an ADAM on ebay and if I recall, they are pretty expensive aren't they?

I have no idea how much they sell for but I'd have to think that the shipping expenses would be astronomical if it was complete!

[i have no idea how much they sell for but I'd have to think that the shipping expenses would be astronomical if it was complete!

To give you guys an idea of what they might be worth, I actually sold one of these a couple years ago privately to another CV collector for $250. Although I believe I got a good deal on it, I kind of wish I still had it. :(

hello all:

since i've received a ton of messages regarding this,

here's the info regarding this cart

i bought it when SK first started doing them along time ago,

in fact i'm pretty sure i bought my vectrex multi 1.0 at the same time.

i'm assuming this is one of the very first ones,

as it's got dipswitches (not menu driven)

and has a plain white label (except where he wrote my name)

it does not have a full colour label nor the whole game library like

the one (that he can't sell) on his website...

from what i remember there were 2 different carts,

one had 16 x 32k games, and one had 32 x 16k games

mine has these 16 (i'm assuming 32k) games

buck rodgers

frenzy

frogger 2

galaxian

jumpman jr

moon patrol

mountain king

mr. do

omega race

pepper 2

star trek

subroc

super cobra

super donkey kong

super donkey kong junior

tutankham

any more info required let me know

cheers

dave

I sold my ADAM recently, had to relist it a couple times as the original bidder didn't buy then it ended without any bids, the third time I lowered the price a little more. It looked like it was never used. Everything was still in plastic just like the auction above but there was some wear & tear to the box. So it was used a some point but not much at all, as close as you can get to brand new ;)

I think shipping ended up being around $20 or so you can enter in your zipcode in the shipping calculator from my auction, it was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. :)

I bought this less than a month ago:

Coleco Adam

I put in a low bid because I didn't want to invest alot in something that I wasn't sure I'd use much. I never expected to win it for my low bid but I did. Shipping was $24 and it came expertly packaged. When I opened it up, I swear its new. No discoloraction, everything complete and still in the plastic, even the cords are still shaped and tied up as if new.

I have not played with it at all except to remove enough from the box to see if it powered up and it did. Once Christmas is past and I have some space back within the house, I'll set it all up. All I have to do is figure out if any of the composite video cords I already own for my C64 - 800XL will fit it. Playing CV games on something other than an RF box was a feature I really was interesed in, along with actually playing around with the Adam.

Mendon

Best thing to do is mod a regular power adapter and get rid of that farkin' printer...you can probably buy a brand new moded power supply for what it would cost to ship that beast anyway.

I use mine as a Colecovision only and it's awesome!

Pick up the super action controllers also.. much better than the regulars :)

Mock

Best thing to do is mod a regular power adapter and get rid of that farkin' printer...you can probably buy a brand new moded power supply for what it would cost to ship that beast anyway.

I use mine as a Colecovision only and it's awesome!

Pick up the super action controllers also.. much better than the regulars :)

Mock

You can also get the powersupply from www.ecoleco.com

You can remove just the power supply section from the ADAM printer and throw away the rest. This will save space and will also make it easier and cheaper to ship. I've asked a seller on Ebay to do this for me. It's easy, you don't need to be an electrical engineer to figure it out. You need to cut the purple wire that is on the PS board. If you don't the system will be waiting for the printer head to return and the ADAM won't boot to the word processor but the CV part will still work.