IGNORED

A more ColecoVision game...

opcode

I am finishing my 3rd MSX port for the CV, Magical Tree.

Magical Tree is a nice platform game, which requires a lot of strategy and quick reflexes. The game features several different enemies and bonus items which need to be gathered while the player control the little indian and try to reach the magical tree top, 2000 meters above the ground!

If I am luck enough, I hope to release these games sometime in the next few months....

Eduardo Mello

post-1432-1071794602_thumb.jpg

I am finally taking a little vacation and will stay away from my mundane work for about 2 weeks. There will be enough time to finish a few projects...

First of all, I will ship the last 10 or so SIC pre-orders early next week. After it SIC will be out of stock for a while, till I have more PCBs available.

Sky Jaguar is finished, as is Ping-Pong. I have added a few corrections and improvements for both games. Here is a list:

Sky Jaguar

- Added ColecoVision intro screen.

- Konami intro screen changed so it looks more like later releases (to keep consistency)

- Small graphic glitch corrected in the hammer ship

- Original AY-3-8910 sound fully emulated. No audible differences.

- Opening screen message "Push space key" changed to "Press fire to play".

Ping-Pong

- Added ColecoVision intro screen.

- Computer controlled player name changed from "MSX" to "CPU".

- Added legs to the table, so it looks more like the arcade version.

- Original AY-3-8910 sound fully emulated. Surprising good "ball" sound.

Aside the above games, I also have Magical Tree and both Yie-Ar Kung Fu games under development, though the 2nd YAKF, The Emperor Yie-Gah, will need bank-switching. I am not sure about when I will be able to release all those games, as I have already learned programming is just a small part of the whole process... And of course there is Pac-Man Collection too...

Eduardo Mello

post-1432-1071858768_thumb.jpg

The CV looks like the perfect console to port over a very fun platformer/puzzler type game from the Apple and Atari era. What about thoughts of bringing Conan over!

I loved that game on the Apple //e we used in school back in like 83 or something. Bring it on!

:D

So when will SKy Jaguar and Pac-Man Collection be on sale, let alone the others? :D

That's a good question... Till last month I would tell you I was going to have 3 games ready for next PhillyClassic. But unfortunately Dale Crum has disappeared since, so I need to find a new graphic designer now...

Aside it, I have all the necessary components to assemble new carts...

It's actually quite a frustrating game. I played it to death on an emulator to find that out.  :ponder:  I'll probably have to pick this one up. :D

Don't tell me you have never reached the top? ;)

No chance of that. :P I know that I got far enough that the screen stopped scolling the screen the same way 4 or 5 times (probably levels).

What about thoughts of bringing Conan over!

Oh man, Conan was killer! I played the heck out of that game on my C64... I was always a little disappointed with the low-color graphics though... but when you're dealing with Apple II ports, that's what you get I guess.

Man, I really wish I wasn't broke, or I'd be so into buying these games... as it is, I'll be paying off this Christmas alone for a few months...

--Zero

So when will SKy Jaguar and Pac-Man Collection be on sale, let alone the others? :D

That's a good question... Till last month I would tell you I was going to have 3 games ready for next PhillyClassic. But unfortunately Dale Crum has disappeared since, so I need to find a new graphic designer now...

Graphic designer for the artwork, manuals, boxes, labels et cetera? There's several people here who could do it. (Not me - I wish - I'm just not that talented.)