IGNORED

Funny Trivia Question

goatdan

I posted this in another thread, but it seems that only Stone responded, so I'm going to post it here to see if anyone has any other guesses...

What is the name of the Goat that is in our logo, and what is his relationship to videogames?

If you have already heard the answer, please don't answer as that won't be any fun. I added the picture in this post. Good luck!

goatlogo.gif

quote:

anyways, my guess is that its flossie and its jeff minters goat (tempest2000/tempest3000 VLM/VLM2). if not, then I have no damn clue.

The latter...Flossie was a sheep

Actually he's no relation to Minter at all, though I think Dan thinks he is...

Stone

quote:

Originally posted by GOAT Dan:

If you have already heard the answer, please don't answer as that won't be any fun.

Seriously Dan, who doesn't know about Your lovely little site and the dark secret You're hiding about that poor little goat?

You are hiding it from the animal-rights movement since You have raised it on a steady diet of silicon thus making it the first goat which is not kept on a leash but controlled with a Jaguar joypad.

I do? I mean... I do.

And you're wrong Quite close, but no cigar.

so is it or isn't it I am the confused person  

You are indeed. That goat is NOT Flossie, Flossie is a sheep. Nor is he a goat belonging to Minter

Of course, *I* could be the confused one, but YaK's site is down so I can't check. Ah well

Stone